YEEEEH! Finally, here you are! Two bookmarks for you!
I hope you like them and if you use them...send me a photo of your book!
I will be glad of it!
So, if you like the idea, let me know... I'll be happy to make other bookmarks for you! Instructions for printing these bookmarks :
1.Downolad and save the file of the bookmarks on your computer (click on DOWNLOAD on the left of the picture).
2. Copy and paste the front of the bookmark that you like most in a new file;
3. repeat passage 2 with the back of your bookmark.Copy and paste in ANOTHER NEW FILE.
4. Print out the FRONT of the bookmark on a THICK sheet of paper in order to have the best result (a 220 mg sheet is good).
5. Print the BACK of the bookmark on the BACK OF THE SHEET YOU HAVE JUST USED to print its front . BE CAREFUL TO TURN THE SHEET IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION (or you could get the print of the back upsidedown...
6. Cut the bookmark out and enjoy!
P.S. I have written in the title of deviation "bookmarks for girls", but if you are a boy and you like them, you can print them too!